Monday, January 19, 2009

Some of my favorite things......

Well... today I was lucky enough to run on my all time FAVORITE trail in the area. The Cumberland Trail / Possum Creek Segment. http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/ We had planned to start the run that morning, but had to delay it till after lunch due to iced over roads.

It really warmed up nicely as the day went on and we even ended up shedding clothes as we ran along. I had gotten a new wool shirt http://www.icebreaker.com/site/index.html and decided to give it a try before Mountain Mist 50K this coming weekend. Turns out.... this is my new FAVORITE running shirt!

Other than running with a nagging cold I've been trying to shake for the past week..... The run was great. I got to run with my FAVORITE trail people Trey, Sergio and Joey! We enjoyed running under icicles and then seeing the famous "Immodium Falls" all frozen up. It looked like a winter wonderland!
Enjoy the pictures. It was absolutely gorgeous out there today!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

wow - very beautiful!