Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Lookout Mountain Fun......

Today I ran with my best friend Michelle on Lookout. It was just me, her and Trey. We did around 15miles.....which was great for me as mid-distance run. Next weekend will be a longer run as we will be ramping up mileage for Mountain Mist coming up in January.











The trail was wet and muddy due to the mass amounts of rain we've had over the past couple of weeks. There were many falls flowing that would not normally be visible. Also... many small streams to cross over and run through!


I ended up taking them on a newer trail up by Point Park as I thought they'd enjoy the new views. An added bonus was getting to see the Incline go up the mountain as we passed through one segment of this trail.


What a great day for a run!

No comments: