Thursday, August 21, 2008

Patient Harry......

Today I met Harry up on Raccoon Moutain for some mountian biking. Gotta love him.... he IS so patient to wait on me! While my skills have improved.... I was very nervous on parts of the trail up there as there are some pretty techincal spots involving big rocks! I only fell twice, but I must admit that I had to dismount 5-6 times. Maybe biking there more would improve my skills.... it worked out for me at Booker T that way. Anyways..... I'm not becoming pro anytime soon...... It's all for fun... right?

In other news.... I have signed up for a road race in town this weekend called River Gorge http://www.sceniccityvelo.com/content.php?id=rivergorge Yeah... I let Robyn talk me into it! : ) I'm really looking to ride this as a training ride. We'll see what happens and how I feel on Saturday.....

No comments: