Sunday, July 6, 2008

The infamous Blue Hole Run......





























Today our little trail running group met for a run at the infamous Blue Hole on Montlake. http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/nchic.html This is one of our favorite runs during the summer.... especially when it's so dang hot & humid! Michelle and Alan were in from Knoxville and got to go on this run with us. YAY!
While it is a very technical calf burning ascent to the trail which descends to our swim destination..... once you are there it's so worth the trek! The climb out after the swim is another story of course. The pictures really do tell the story of why we love this trail so much!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Dream! you are killing me!!!! Seriously, how sweet to have an awesome trail run to a swimming hole! I think I have to retire to Chattanooga - btw, I saw it listed in outside mags top 20 places to live - I'd have to agree with them!

Dreama said...

Well.... you are welcome to come down anytime. I have a place for you guys to stay!