Saturday, June 21, 2008

LSD.....


Long Slow Distance........ That's what Cat and I did today on our bikes. Wow.... my legs were quick to remind me that I've not ridden this far in some time. Time to put the big girl panties on and get with the program!


We rode from our houses north of town. I just love riding north of downtown as the scenery and roads are very nice. Also... there are many climbs in which to choose from. You can easily get 1,2 or 3 climbs in if you please.


Thanks to Cat for great company today!

2 comments:

WarKitty said...

It WAS a good day. We timed it just right too, right after some rain and finishing right as it was getting real hot.

Thanks for the company. I'd certainly have talked myself out of climbing on my own. Ugh!

Dreama said...

I knew you could make that climb not probemo!