Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tuesday night ride......I met Jesus......








Finally..... I rode with a group on Tuesday night. I've been trying to catch up to the group for a ride for some time, but it seems like I always miss them since I ride from my house. I enjoyed the company of Pat, Harry, Martin and a new guy named Jesus (yes.... he is Cuban and is every bit as "HAWT" as Cat described). A bit into the ride we were joined with Monica, Ann, Andy and some others. Most all of us opted for the climb up Mountain Road. I felt good climbing the first 3/4 of the way and then the power was gone. Oh well.... guess I'm still recovering from Ironman.... hopefully another week or so and I'll have that power back! Truly.... I just enjoyed having the company out there and cutting up with the guys. Oh... and looking at Jesus......

No comments: