Sunday, May 11, 2008

Treasures, Trails & Turtles.......











Treasures:
Spending Mother's Day with my boys & Trey!

Trails:
Had an awesome run with friends this morning on a beautiful trail http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/soddy.html .....including a little dip in the mountain stream. It's nice to be back on the trails in full force.

Turtles:
We saw a record number of turtles while on the trail.... a total of four! Cute lil guys.... they are....


All in all this was a great weekend. Yesterday I took a quick ride on the bike and spent the rest of the day with my best friend Michelle. And today.... was just wonderful too. It's nice to relax and enjoy things for a while with no worries of a race looming in the near future.








2 comments:

cheryl said...

Dreama - you are a lucky girl! You live and train in an absolutely beautiful place!

Dreama said...

Yeah... I remember how lucky I am each time I step onto the trail! All the stresses and worries just disappear.