Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fresh......


This afternoon I left my house for a ride. I decided that I would do the whole Red Bank loop including the climb up Mountain Road in hopes of running into the group. The first half of the ride I saw no one.... not even on the climb. Even more strange.... I actually felt FRESH.... yes.... FRESH. This is something I have not experienced in quite some time (like months). I had such a good time climbing that mountain as my legs just kept on pushing gears that would have normally been painful. Maybe I have become so used to training alone that I've learned to get along with myself pretty well..... does this sound crazy? Because climbing that moutain this evening was just too fun! It's nice to go out and have fun without worrying what the next workout will be.