Sunday, April 6, 2008

Time to get chores done..... 7 days and counting....


This morning Trey and I slept in as we had a babysitter last night. WOW.... that was nice. I finally feel caught up on sleep and rest! After we got up, read the paper and ate some breakfast we went over to Lookout Mtn to run some trails for an hour. Carole only had me scheduled for an hour and was very clear that I should not go over an hour....even if I was tempted to do otherwise. I took her advise and followed the plan. This left the rest of the day to get some things done around the house that have been neglected for sometime now. I happily mowed the lawn, trimmed some trees/shrubs and even came in to vaccum the entire house. Tomorrow we will finish the cleaning on the inside so Joey will have a clean place to house sit while we are gone.


This time next week I'll be doing an Ironman!

2 comments:

WarKitty said...

WooHoo!! I'm getting excited for you! Are you ready to explode yet?

Dreama said...

I feel ready to puke!!!!

All jokes aside.... I got a really great e-mail this morning from Carole. She kinda calmed my nerves with race strategy and told me 50% of the work was done.... now I just have to get myself to the start line and treat it as a LONG training day to complete the other 50%. She told me not to put any expectations on myself and just go out there and go with it and the results will be good. Now.... all I can do is wish for the best in the way of weather, luck and so forth!