Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My last IM speed workout!!.... 12 days and counting.....


I'm so excited that today was the last IM speed workout session!!! I decided to move things away from the track....so....I after my warm-up I headed over to the Walnut Street Bridge for 1/2 mile repeats. This worked out great as there was much more to spectate in comparsion to the boring track.


Earlier today I put in a core/strength session and a session in the pool as well. Tomorrow is an "optional" 45min bike.


Raceday is SO close. The TT bike shipped out yesterday afternoon thanks to Noah and Eric at River City Bicycles. www.rivercitybikes.com I am making an effort to get plenty of sleep and eat well. Just wish there was something I could do to settle the nerves too!

3 comments:

WarKitty said...

For a little nerve settling, I recommend you and Trey do some "aerobic sleeping."


*g*

Dreama said...

Ah.... that sounds like a plan!

H3 said...

Talk about cross training! (see other comments) Congrats on all of your hard work and sticking so close with your training plan. It will all pay off next weekend! Best of luck to you!