Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pain....Pain.... 25 days and counting....

I'll spare the details of the workouts for today, but PAIN pretty much sums it up. I skipped the track workout yesterday due to both weather and issues going on at the office. With that said I only managed to get in the swim and strength/core workouts. Today I made up for that....OH so lovely track workout..... followed by bike time. This whole week has been VERY stressful in the way of work and training. I'm NOT complaining....just trying to cope with it best I can.

It's only 25 days till raceday......It makes me nervous to ponder on it for too long, but it's always there in the back of my head. All the usual questions are floating around....."Am I going to be ready, did I train enough, is the water going to be too cold, will I have a good day, what will the weather be like?". I AM hopeful for a good day on the 13th. SIGH.........

No comments: