Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 132......I am thankful


Why am I thankful? I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who has put up with all this crazy training. He is supportive beyond words and always makes sure I have what I need to make this whole thing work. Thank-you for loving me and taking care of me. I am also thankful for my mom and dad who provide much needed babysitting so Trey can join me on occasion for a run and escape the madness.

Today ALMOST feels like an off day as I only have to ride for an hour. Isn't it sad when you are excited that you ONLY have to ride for an hour?! I'm planning to go home and hit the trainer since he weather is not looking good here. It's been raining since last night.

Yesterday I hit the gym for an hour of core, then went out for my hour run and hit the pool for an hour. Surprisingly.... I felt really good on the run. Not sure how fast I was running, but it felt fast....much faster than usual....which was hard to believe as I struggled on Tuesday when I hit the run after my bike.

No comments: