Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 93....





Well.... the weekend is almost over and I must say that it's been a busy one.


Saturday Cat and I rode with the boys (not the usual No Kucklehead group). We were planning to ride 3 hours and ended up riding 5 hours. Partially b/c the ride lasted longer than we expected and partially b/c they dropped us and another guy somewhere in Georgia on a road called Marbletop. Cat was able to get us back home....even if it wasn't the shortest route we could have gone. I'm just happy she figured out where we were finally!


Sunday we (the Vixens) hosted a 2 hour trail run on the Cumberland trail. We had a nice group of about 18-19 people show. The segment we ran was the Possum Creek segment and is the hardest trail in these parts. if you do the whole trail out and back (20 miles) you will have easily climbed over 5,000 feet in elevation. The trail was in pretty good shape even though most of the leaves have already fallen. I think it's safe to say most everyone had a good time and enjoyed being out there. I've included a couple of pictures from the run above. Here is a link to the map and trail description: http://www.cumberlandtrail.org/possum.html

Tomorrow is that long awaited "off" day I've been looking forward to! Then it looks like things are back to business as usual! I'm off to do my core work-out to make things complete for this week!




No comments: