Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 101..... seeing results....


Well... just now getting around to posting up a weekend report. Saturday's ride went better than I had anticipated. I figured my body would be tired from the heavy training week and the Friday swim and run, but for some strange reason I felt quite fresh for most of the ride. We had a nice group of 30 or so riders heading out.... some opted to turn around early as it is winter training for most and volume and intensity is lower....Then there were the rest of us left to brave out a 5 hour ride. We did run into some rain on top of the mountain, but fortunately the warm temperature made it tolerable. I met some new people on the ride and enjoyed having the company out there.

Sunday I was due a run, but opted to swap my off day on Monday for Sunday since there were some chores to do. So.... I got my run in after work this afternoon. Ever feel like you are "gliding" while running? That's the way I felt today. Man.... I do love the days it feels so easy and hate the days where I feel as if I can't get into a groove. My legs felt fresh and fast.

Lately I feel like I've been seeing some big results from the endless hours of training. More endurance, more speed and a better outlook on where I'm going with all this.

This week is another stout week of training....bring it on....

2 comments:

WarKitty said...

Seeing YOU get big results gives me hope that I'll see some results too. Keep going girl, and keep beating those boyz up for me!

Dreama said...

You beat plenty of boyz up too.... you know that already though!