Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 87...Getting tougher


So.... things are ramping up. Volume, intensity.....etc....
Tonight I swam over 2 miles for my pool work-out. Geeze.... I can remember the good ole days when I'd go to the pool maybe once a week and swim for 20-30 minutes max without doing drills at all. Now I'm swimming 3-4 days a week for an hour minimum and all the work-outs include drills in some form or fashion. Not complaining....just looking back at then and now....it makes me laugh. I actually feel really good today and it seems like the rest I got with the time off from work for Thanksgiving has left me somewhat refreshed and ready for the next challenge.

2 comments:

WarKitty said...

Every week you get tougher. Keep it up girl, you're gonna kick *ss in Arizona!

Dreama said...

Thanks! I did a core workout today and stretched afterwards. I was soooo tight from this weekend. Hope that loosened me up enough to conquer the rest of the week!