Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 82....Half way through the week


Well.... today is Wednesday. The week is almost half over. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, but I've still gotta put in a workout regardless. This morning Michelle and I ran the hills in the dark.....it was nice and the pace was just right. I'll finish the workout day with an hour in the pool and an hour of core/strength training. I'm soooo sleeping in tomorrow morning!

So....yesterday I got the news that Michelle is definitely moving to Knoxville. Needless to say....I'm pretty down about this news, but I knew it was coming. I'm happy for her, but going to miss her more than she'll ever know. Not only have we become the best of friends...... We make a pretty good little training team. I am thankful for her friendship here or in Knoxville.... it's all still good.

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and all I'd like to make a list of all the things I'm thankful for:

*A husband who is supportive beyond words and makes sacrifices that allow me to follow my dreams
*Family (especially a mom and dad who are supportive of me)
*Friends (especially those I've met through running, riding and so forth)
*All my fury little friends (Corey, Shazzam and Mommy Kitty)
*Good health
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: