Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Day 61.....Happy Halloween!


Well.... it's been a pretty good Halloween....even given the fact that I was at home all day with a sick child. I was able to get a 50 minute run in this morning with some friends (Michelle, Richard, Cathi, Nik and Charlene). They were all meeting this morning at 6am for a run through a nearby graveyard (since it was Halloween and all). I came home and bathed and went back to bed as my tummy was a bit upset. Later today I managed to get in a good core workout followed by an hour in the pool. Good stuff. It was nice to catch up on some needed rest.

I'm slated for an hour and 10 minutes on the bike tomorrow and I might try to squeeze Friday's swim in there too so it'll give me more time for moving things to the new house Friday night. If I can get through this week I'll feel as if a ton of bricks have been lifted from my shoulders!

No comments: