Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 14 of Ironman Training

Ahhh.... I'm still kicking! It's day 14 of IM training with a coach. I'm not going to lie..... it's been tough. This morning I went out in the dark with rain coming down and ran for nearly an hour....I will finish the day with an hour in the pool doing drills and so forth. It's gonna feel great to finish up with the last workout today....because... tomorrow is a scheduled "off" day! I have done more swimming in the past couple of weeks than the rest of the year. My legs are starting to wake up and respond some to the increased mileage and new drills they've been exposed to.

I'm trying to make a conscious effort to make healthier food choices as well. It about killed my last weekend when Trey ordered Cheesecake for dessert and I ordered none : (

I'll try and keep this updated.... between workouts!

No comments: