Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday morning change of plans

Woke up this morning for the usual Tuesday morning run. Phone rings..... it's my dad.... he is crying and tells me my grandmother passed away early this morning. Needless to say.... I was not really in the mood to pound the pavement after receiving this news. Wow. I can't believe she is really gone. I spent hours with her yesterday and knew she was not doing well, but it just did not seem like she'd go that quickly. She was in sound mind and knew what was going on around her. We had regular conversations and she ask me alot about Gage and Xian. Before I left her I told her I'd be back to see her tomorrow.... I did not realize she's already be gone when tomorrow came. It's like she had lost all will to live and accepted her fate. She was weak, tired and ready to go.

I may end up going for a ride or run later today just to clear my head out.

No comments: