Saturday, May 1, 2010

3 State 3 Mountain

The first weekend in May is always 3 State 3 Mountain here in Chattanooga. It is a bicyle ride with 3 options for distance. There is a 25, 62 or 100 mile to choose from. This year I would opt for the 62 mile since my legs had hardly any bike fitness to date.


I arrived to the start of the event and met up with several teammates and friends. I was proud to be riding with my fellow VeloVixens and flying the colors that day. Most of us stayed together until the 62 mile split. I happily went my own way, but sent the other girls on their way with encouraging words! There was no doubt they would easily make the 100 in style.
Here is the event's website should you ever decide to do this event. It is very well supported and the course is beautiful as well. http://sites.google.com/a/archerpt.com/3-state-3-mountain/

My good friend Jim Johnson was the title sponsor this year as well and puts on some great bicycle tours in Europe. http://www.biketoursdirect.com/?gclid=CL7dgbbEoqICFQO_sgodKX_UzA

2 comments:

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. general health Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol